My high profile Asset management company are currently recruiting for a HR Admin to join their team based in Manchester on an initial 8 month contract with the potential for extension.
To assist with providing an effective, accurate and timely benefits administration delivery service to employees, HR, vendors, consultants, and other third party stakeholders.
- Day-to-day management of the MyHR queries portal ensuring all benefits queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently and within the required SLAs
- Responsible for managing the MyHR queries portal and answering benefits related tickets within stated SLAs and escalating when necessary
- Monitor assigned solutions and ensures all processing activities are conducted in compliance with organization standards as well as country laws policies and regulations or industry standards.
- Escalate complex observations to higher level staff.
- Adhering to internal Third Party Governance requirements and working with vendors as required.
- Work with Payroll and Finance to ensure effective management and co-ordination of benefit payments.
- Work with HR operations team to ensure benefit arrangements are accurately reflected in payroll and vendor reports are delivered and payments made to timelines including resolution of interface issues.
- Provide benefit information, guidance and support to members of the HR team as appropriate and handle individual enquiries with hand-off to third party providers.
- Review and update benefit communication materials, policy, procedures, and intranet content to reflect ongoing changes in benefit arrangements.
- Participate in special projects and wider department activity as required.
- Competent use of computer based human resource systems and PC applications including Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Interacting with vendors to exchange data and transactions to provide service delivery.
- Able to work on a wide range of different projects simultaneously and autonomously to deadlines.
- HR experience
- Stakeholder management
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Benefits experience would be desirable
If your interested please call me on 01782 558209 or email adam.whalley @pontoonsolutions.com
N.B. This particular client requires that, if you are not a British Citizen, you must hold an EU Passport, Tier 1 Visa / HSMP, Dependency Visa, or Ancestry Visa for this particular vacancy or have Permanent Residency status in the UK - please specify in your response which of these you have.
Only suitable candidates need apply. If you have not received a response within a 48 hour period, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for HR Admin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.