My high profile Asset management company are currently recruiting for a HR Admin to join their team based in Manchester on an initial 8 month contract with the potential for extension.
To assist with providing an effective, accurate and timely benefits administration delivery service to employees, HR, vendors, consultants, and other third party stakeholders.
- Day-to-day management of the MyHR queries portal ensuring all benefits queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently and within the required SLAs
- Responsible for managing the MyHR queries portal and answering benefits related tickets within stated SLAs and escalating when necessary
- Monitor assigned solutions and ensures all processing activities are conducted in compliance with organization standards as well as country laws policies and regulations or industry standards.
- Escalate complex observations to higher level staff.
- Adhering to internal Third Party Governance requirements and working with vendors as required.
- Work with Payroll and Finance to ensure effective management and co-ordination of benefit payments.
- Work with HR operations team to ensure benefit arrangements are accurately reflected in payroll and vendor reports are delivered and payments made to timelines including resolution of interface issues.
- Provide benefit information, guidance and support to members of the HR team as appropriate and handle individual enquiries with hand-off to third party providers.
- Review and update benefit communication materials, policy, procedures, and intranet content to reflect ongoing changes in benefit arrangements.
- Participate in special projects and wider department activity as required.
- Competent use of computer based human resource systems and PC applications including Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Interacting with vendors to exchange data and transactions to provide service delivery.
- Able to work on a wide range of different projects simultaneously and autonomously to deadlines.
- HR experience
- Stakeholder management
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Benefits experience would be desirable
If your interested please call me on 01782 558209 or email adam.whalley @pontoonsolutions.com
N.B. This particular client requires that, if you are not a British Citizen, you must hold an EU Passport, Tier 1 Visa / HSMP, Dependency Visa, or Ancestry Visa for this particular vacancy or have Permanent Residency status in the UK - please specify in your response which of these you have.
Only suitable candidates need apply. If you have not received a response within a 48 hour period, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.