Branch Assistant/Customer Service
Based in Central Brighton
Monday to Friday
Our client is looking to appoint a Branch Assistant in their busy Trade Counter branch in Brighton. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business where you will be given a real opportunity to progress.
· Proactively sell to both existing and new customers in order to meet and exceed sales and margin targets, and to continually work to build and develop the customer base at their branch
· Flexible to carry out various roles and duties in the branch including Stores, Telesales and Trade Counter Sales
· Relief Driver for Van deliveries
· To process orders from incoming goods to dispatch
· To handle customer queries
· To contribute to the team in terms of sales action plans and customer development
· Provide the highest possible levels of both service and quality for our Customers, and performance for the Company
· To keep minimum operational standards - to ensure housekeeping standards are maintained
· To sell promoted products to customers
· Preferred experience of contracting and/or industrial electrical products
· It would be preferential, but not essential, to have business to business or trade experience.
· Has worked in a customer service environment
· Has a good knowledge of the electrical industry, competitors, suppliers etc.
The role is a full time permanent position Monday - Friday and we offer a pension, life assurance, 22 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
Our client is a global industrial distributor serving the Electrical, with over 30,000 employees and operations in over 37 Countries.
We value people who have a sense of urgency and excitement, who demonstrate candour, insight and creativity, and thrive in an environment of change and challenge.
We value people who take the company personally and are customer focused.
Please apply directly to this advert, if you had not heard from us within 7 days of your application, unfortunately you have not been successful at this time.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Branch Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.