Supply Chain Executive/ Customer Service Coordinator
If you're you looking for an all-round Supply Chain Executive role then this is truly for you. It's a responsible role where you will be managing the whole experience of the customers you will be allocated. You'll have the opportunity to build rapport and ensure from order to delivery everything runs smoothly whilst building relationships within the business.
You'll work for an established and growing organisation and be part of a friendly team who are looking forward to welcoming you.
What will you be doing?;
Processing of new orders - liaising over pricing and quantities
- Be the main point of contact for your customer queries
- Working with internal teams to make sure orders are despatched on time
- Liaising with transport hauliers
- Raising invoices and sending to customers
You can see this isn't just your average customer service role. We are looking for you if you have the above experience within an FMCG manufacturing environment and if you have worked with export documentation then this is exciting to us.
How will you be rewarded?;
- Complete training on their systems and processes so you're totally confident to deliver great service
- Pension after 6 months you 3.5% and them 7%
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking
- Weekly yoga classes, monthly car cleaning and massages!
Interviews will be held very soon so please apply today to not miss out
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy