Administrator - temp role - ASAP start!
Occupational Health Co-ordinator:
The role of the Occupational Health Co-ordinator is to provide a professional, proactive, high quality standard of customer service that coordinates all elements of the end-to-end Occupational Health case of a referred employee.
- Process referral documentation received from clients accurately and in line with standard and client business processes
- Process all additional documentation received; accurately and in a timely manner in line with standard business process
- Prioritise workflow effectively and process all activities quickly & efficiently
- Deliver a proactive service to clients
- Act as key client contact for the communication of case progress updating the client regularly as necessary
- Respond timely and effectively to questions and queries from clients and their employees
- Provide a professional telephone service, responding in a calm and informative manner
- Provide regular reports to Clients as and when agreed
- Support in client meetings when required with Account managers and Team Manager
- Build robust relationships with key Client contacts
- Handle customer complaints professionally escalating as appropriate
Skills And Experience
- Demonstrable ability to deliver 'extra mile service'
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- First-rate literacy skills
- Strong telephone/listening skills
- Proficient in key Microsoft package, specifically word, excel & outlook
- Demonstrable ability to work under pressure and within stretching deadlines
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Soft skills;
- Team player with the ability to self-start
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to work
This is a temp role with a fab pay rate of 9.77 per hour!!!
Consultant: Priya Sachania
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy