Do you have exceptional attention to detail? Do you thrive in a busy environment? Are you confident with assisting all departments within a company? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Adecco are so pleased to be assisting our Client based in Canterbury who are seeking an experienced Administrator to join their expanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established growing company who have a real passion for their employees.
Service Coordinator / Administrator
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the placement of orders on supplier portals or via manual order forms
- Management & tracking of orders through to completion.
- Working with departments to identify potential issues in orders to manage these proactively.
- Ensuring all relevant fields on internal systems are updated in real time.
- Liaise with customers/business/re-seller partners and suppliers regarding order queries/amendments.
- Provide technical advice to customer/business partners/re-sellers and internal staff.
- Co-ordinate jobs/arrange engineer visits with the engineering department.
- Liaise with customer/business partners and suppliers to resolve issues and provide regular updates.
- Raise and resolve faults.
- Follow all procedures and deliver high level customer service for maximum customer satisfaction.
- Be a team player and execute other tasks as required, potentially to support alternative departments.
The salary for this role varies between £18,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience, the role is Monday to Friday Office Hours.
If you are interested then please Apply Now or Call Emma on 01233 646 632!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy