Do you have exceptional communicational and interpretational skills?
Do you work well under pressure with the ability to work in a team?
Are you a quick learner who can use their own initiative?
Do you enjoy working within a customer focused environment?
If yes, then look no further and apply now!!
My client is looking for a hardworking and self-motivated individual to join their team as a Resourcing Administrator. The role performs the administration activity across the resourcing function. To deliver effective recruitment and selection, to meet the requirements of the Workforce Plan for all staff groups including police officers, police staff including apprenticeships, specials and volunteers.
Main duties are:
- Providing an excellent internal and external customer service
- Resolving general enquiries from Officers and staff across both forces and provide them with appropriate and professional advice in relation to resourcing related matters
- Offer comprehensive guidance in relation to HR policies, processes, procedures, entitlements or referring the calls to an appropriately qualified individual
- Maintaining up-to-date electronic and paper-based personnel records across a variety of systems
- Resolving general enquiries from internal/external contacts via telephone, email or in person
The ideal candidate will have good communicational skills, work well in a team, good numerical skills, exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure. Good IT skills are also essential.
If you think this role is right for you, the apply now!!!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy