Buying Administrator Assistant -Media
Adecco are currently looking for a full time Buying Administrator to work for their client at a leading Global organisation based in Welwyn Garden Cirty , Hertfordshire. The Buying Administrator will be working 36 hours a week The Buying Administrator will be providing Temporary on-going with a possible chance of going Perm and should be available to start immediately. The Buying Administrator will be providing support in Media Department
You will be a key part of the buying department team, supporting my Buying Manager to ensure our customers can buy great quality products at the best price.
- Assisting in team and supplier meetings by capturing next step notes and issues
- Helping source products for our department, working with International Sourcing
- Working with HSC Admin, ensuring new products and suppliers are set up accurately and on time
- Maintaining department's systems and trackers (incl. Buyer View, EQOS, Range Plan), ensuring they are accurate and updated in a timely manner.
- Liaising with suppliers, ensuring all data is submitted accurately and on time
- Managing samples (incl. obtaining them from suppliers as well as storage and disposal)
- Conducting regular store/website visits, understanding and sharing competitor activity with my team
- Supporting category merchandising colleagues in the trade planning process and range builds
- Overseeing maintained artwork
- Retail experience, ideally within Media industry
- Passion for media product
- Analysis and report preparation
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy