Customer Service Advisor
Our client is looking to recruit enthusiastic Customer Service Advisors to join their team. Duties include:
- Handling incoming calls.
- Booking engineer service visits.
- Identifying and ordering spare parts.
- Assisting with trouble shooting.
- Providing pre purchase advice.
- Cross selling warranties.
The successful candidate will be customer focused, have soft selling skills, a structured approach to hitting goals and deadlines, excellent telephone communication skills and the ability to work under pressure. A good degree of computer literacy is a must alongside previous customer services experience.
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to a reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays etc
- Training and development opportunities
Please note that this position includes some evening and weekend working. The company is currently based in Kettering but moving to Corby at the end of the year.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy