Customer Service Administrator
Financial Client - Leek
35 hours per week - Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm
Ajilon are recruiting Customer Administrators for our Retail Banking client in Leek. The role requires individuals to investigate applications made by previous/current customers claims.
This is a target driven environment; you will be responsible for an allocated personal workload to achieve set criteria; whilst also contributing to wider team targets and goals.
The role as a Case Handler is Customer focused and requires you to deal with individual customer contacts, enquiries and requests in an effective manner to the satisfaction of the customer and in line with all procedures and standards.
- Receive, understand and assess customer contacts and enquiries to establish requirements for advice, guidance and services/solutions.
- Produce and process all documentation resulting from customer enquiries/conversations in an accurate and timely manner, or ensure that the information passes to colleagues responsible for these activities.
- Ensure all transactions with customers are recorded in a timely, accurate and effective manner - including updating all computer-based records - to maintain and enhance data integrity and provide a basis for accurate assessments.
- Ensure at all times that advice and services provided are consistent with all relevant procedures, standards, behaviours and performance targets as well as maximising the level of customer satisfaction.
- Follow up on the advice and services/solutions provided to ensure that the customer's requirements are fully met.
- Support the work of team colleagues, providing appropriate help, guidance and advice and mentoring less experienced staff to assist in their development, thereby enabling the team to improve its capability, to operate efficiently and to maximising its performance.
Ajilon welcome applications from talented individuals from all backgrounds and lifestyles. Ajilon are passionate and committed to continuing to build a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential
We offer on-going training and rewards to craft a better future for our colleagues and clients.
If you require more information or need to view this document in a different format, please contact or call 01782 558209 or email adam.whalley @pontoonsolutions.com