DURATION: 6 WEEKS
£9.79 HOURLY RATE
SHIFT WORK MON- SUN WITH HOURS BETWEEN 8AM- 8PM
MUST be available to work every/every other weekend.
A front line customer role in libraries, serving the public, handling cash transaction, answering basic enquirers and carrying out routine library duties such as shelving and tidying the shelves.
Main Duties will include:
- Support customers to access all library services and promote activities and events taking place across the service and the Council
- To maintain a welcoming and tidy environment in libraries
- To support and work with volunteers to deliver agreed activities
- To use ICT to assist customers by answering enquiries and supporting the Council's shift towards self-serve by helping customers to access online services
- To work across the library network as required
- To be responsible for the safety and security of customers and the building in the absence of the Customer Services Officer including opening and closing the building
- To carry out administrative duties as required
- To take part in promotional activities, events and display work for both adults and children
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to take part in promotional activities and events for adults and children
- Working knowledge of IT and the internet
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted *
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy