Are you looking for a Temporary assignment as a Receptionist? Do you drive? Are you available immediately. If you have answered yes to the above then please read the below;
Adecco Ashford are seeking a temporary Receptionist for just over a 2 weeks based in Canterbury. Due to the location of the company you will be required to drive. You will be required to start on Wednesday 12th June until Friday 28th June. Your working hours will be Monday to Friday 8:30am-17:15pm with an hour lunch.
Your main duties will be;
- Taking and directing calls, possibly through a switchboard
- Completing administrative tasks like filing and delivering and accepting mail
- Cleaning, organising, and maintaining the reception area
- Keeping basic office supplies like pens stocked and accessible to visitors
- Signing in visitors and supplying them visitor's badges
- Setting up meeting facilities
- Greeting visitors to the facility warmly and offering them help immediately
- Providing customer support
- Answering questions about products or services offered at the business
- Answering questions about office hours and who is in the office at any given time
- Interacting with other departments when someone needs more technical assistance
- Scheduling appointments and meeting times
- Maintaining front door security and reporting any suspicious activity
- Representing the business with a positive attitude and professional appearance
In return you will paid an hourly salary of £8.50.
If you are interested in the above then please apply below or contact the office on 01233 646 632 and ask for either Becky or Poppy.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy