My client is looking for a proactive Credit Controller to support the Credit Control Team by ensuring that accurate and timely information is available and assisting with the debt recovery process as required.
This role would suit a candidate who is seeking a new challenge.
Day to day duties include:
* Ensure the accurate and timely extraction of data on a weekly basis to support the Team in the debt recovery process
* Support the Team's debt recovery as advised which will involve contacting delinquent members of a specific portfolio via telephone, emails etc. within the set timelines to seek recovery of outstanding debt - referring any restructuring proposals as required.
* Assist with the sending out of all delinquent letters, keeping a track of the recovery from members and escalating issues as necessary.
* Update all relevant personal and financial records, direct debits and other instructions on the database in keeping with GDPR to enable the Credit Union .
* Ensure that all processes in debt recovery are followed diligently in keeping with Policy and FCA guidelines
* Deal with internal/ external queries about payments, to facilitate timely repayments.
* Maintain a professional standard of service and perform all tasks with a high degree of efficiency.
* Execute any other duties delegated by the Deputy Head /Head of Credit Control
Management Reporting and Data Extraction:
* Own the data extraction process to facilitate the effective production of the 0-28 days delinquent loans
* Support the Team in preparation of information as part of the month -end process as required
* Provide any required analysis required for the Monthly Management Pack
The ideal candidate will offer:
* Good understanding of the workings of Credit Control
* Good excel and systems skills , with the ability to manipulate large amounts of data
* Ability to deliver recovery targets within strict deadlines
* Awareness of the practical aspects of PRA /FCA rules relating to Banks/ Credit Unions
If you feel you are suitable please apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy