Marketing Coordinator (Part Time)
My client in High Wycombe is looking for a part time Marketing Coordinator to join their team.
This is initially a part time temp role (22.5 hours) but there is the option of the role becoming permanent for the right candidate, with the possibility of increased hours.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
The Marketing coordinator will be integral to implementing the companies marketing strategy for training, working within a busy team in a fast-moving environment.
Supporting the Director of Training Development, the post holder will be responsible for the promotion of the companies national training programme, maintaining efficient systems to support effective communication via the website and other digital platforms, printed materials, external networks, events, and across the organisation.
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Director of Training Development
- Director of Support and Education
- Training Team
- Communications Team (Digital, Design and PR)
- Regional Teams
- External Marketing/Advertising/Digital companies
- To support the Director of Training Development in delivery of the training marketing strategy
- To design and distribute training marketing materials e.g. Training programmes, calendars, flyers, online resources using InDesign
- Representing Training in the development of content for the website, and ensuring training pages are compelling, accurate and up to date
- Generate content for and be responsible for sending regular marketing emails to professionals to promote training events via Mailchimp
- Promote the companies training events on external websites, liaising with external partner organisations for the purpose of cross-promotion
- Manage and maintain our marketing database and list management, including regular updating across Raiser's Edge and Mailchimp, incorporating Data Protection protocol developments
- Plan and schedule promotional activity in line with the events calendar
- Being the digital ambassador for Training, working with the Digital Marketing Executive to plan and promote Training
- Developing Training content for our social media channels and press
- Liaise with the Communications Team to deliver multi-media promotions e.g. Facebook advertising
- Assist with administration of courses and conferences and provide general support within the training team
- Responding to telephone and email enquiries with responsibility for managing the companies training 'Admin' inbox
- Collating and compiling statistical data relating to training evaluations and feedback and analysing data to inform future marketing activity
- Attending key training events, providing support to the team as required
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy