Business Consultant or Implementation Consultant - Leeds
1 day left
- Full Time
A leading Software House that works with lending organisations across the UK. This is part of a major Financial Software Group that provide solutions across the Financial Services Sector.
I am recruiting for a Lead Business Consultant for a Financial Services Organisation in Leeds. This is a permanent role with responsibility to manage and oversee all aspects of capturing customer requirements and ensuring that these are correctly documented, configured and agreed. These are critical roles and will offer opportunities for credible and customer-centric candidate to demonstrate and build upon their existing customer service and project management skills. (Financial Services would be advantageous but not essential)
* Identification and capture of assigned Customer Requirements
* Identification of process improvements to introduce efficiency's
* Build relationships with key business stakeholders and decision makers at Customer
* Support implementation and take-on from customer legacy systems
* Support Customer testing functions
* Ad hoc training of customers in functionality and application understanding
This is a role that is responsible for capturing the customer requirements, ensuring that these are correctly documented and agreed. It is a critical role for within the business and is imperative in developing and managing this business function for the organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity for a credible and customer-centric candidate
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Business Consultant or Implementation Consultant - Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.