Regional Business Consultant - Beauty sector
Our client would like to recruit a Regional Business Consultant to travel across Southern England and Southern Wales visiting high end professional beauty salons and spas.
Customer service is a complete service and you will be helping their salon network to develop, grow and improve. Each point of sale is different and relies on close relationships with owners and therapists alike.
Within this role you will have great scope to help people and make a difference.
Benefits with this position include:
- A company car with personal fuel allowance
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Mobile phone, laptop and mobile internet
- Developing new opportunities by actively prospecting for new business.
- Maintaining relationships with existing accounts.
- Advising spa and salon accounts on increasing profitability or productivity by introducing a more proactive approach to selling, merchandising and marketing.
- Providing full education plans to help all clients fully understand and utilise all benefits of the brand, building unrivalled long lasting partnerships throughout.
- Skincare sales
- A beauty therapist with sales experience
- Field sales
- NVQ Level 3 in beauty or equivalent
- Highly organised
- Efficient, flexible to travel, self-motivated and passionate about beauty
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then please apply today. Our client can interview immediately.
We look forward to receiving your application.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy