1 day left
- Full Time
JOB TITLE: Business Analyst
LOCATION: Kingston, London
RATE: £290 per day Umbrella / £234.68 per day PAYE
DURATION: 3 months
START DATE: ASAP
IR35 STATUS: Inside
The client is looking for a business analyst to work in the newly formed Corporate Transformation team. This role will provide drive continuous improvement through the identification of opportunities to save money and/or improve service outcomes. The postholder will need to work confidently with both quantitative and qualitative data to carry out analysis to shape recommendations and inform decision making. The role will also work with services to review the way things are done to improve internal processes.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation as we have a brand new Chief Executive and an ambitious Administration. This means change and transformation is high on the agenda and this role will support and enable the development of a number of strategic objectives.
- To support the development of a robust business case for the commercialisation of a customer facing service
- To lead analysis of cost, performance and customer data to make recommendations based on commercial viability
- To provide analytical support to PMO lead and Business Change Managers
- To undertake process mapping and improvement activity
- To use various datasets to identify opportunities for improvement
The ideal candidate will:
- Experience of analysing complex data
- High level of commercial acumen
- Ability to challenge current processes and procedures with the aim of driving improvements
- Experience of undertaking business process mapping
- Experience of working on programmes and/or in a PMO environment
- Confident working with financial data
- Excellent numerical skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to work independently
- Has strong stakeholder management skills
- Be able to provide effective challenge to senior stakeholders
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.
More searches like this
- Accountancy & Finance Project/Programme Management jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Analysis Project/Programme Management jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Human Resources Project/Programme Management jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Public Sector Project/Programme Management jobs in Kingston Upon Thames
- Office & secretarial Project/Programme Management jobs in Kingston Upon Thames