1 day left
- Full Time
Our client are a hugely successful cavity wall insulation company who install cavity wall, loft and external wall insulation across the UK. Their customers are domestic customers, local authorities, housing associations and commercial installations too.
They currently require an experienced cavity wall and loft insulation installer with excellent customer care skills, you will need to be fully trust worthy and reliable.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Working with the general public and on building sites
- Driving a company van (our clients insurers insist on drivers being over 21 years of age)
- Physically demanding work
- Working in cramped conditions
- Working at height, from ladders, scaffolding and elevated work platforms
- Problem solving
- Previous Insulation Installing experience is essential
- Excellent customer care
- Excellent time management
- The ability to read, understand and confirm the contents of the site risk assessment
- The ability to complete pre-installation checks and confirm the contents of the survey
- The ability to work at height and in confined spaces
- To adequately explain the CWI installation regulations and drilling sequence
- The ability to re-point drilled holes and colour-match to a high standard
- To adequately explain the gas safety and ventilation requirements
- To adequately explain the loft insulation installation regulation
- Full driving license
- Approved technician
- Gas ACOP
Hours of work are Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week, you will need to be flexible with your approach to work.
We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Insulation Installer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.