OA Executive has partnered with a highly reputable public sector institute who are eager to recruit a highly experienced Operations Manager to join their team. Reporting directly into the Executive Director, you will lead a team of three taking full responsibility for the business operation support service to ensure the effective and efficient day-to day management of the Policy Performance and Communication directorate.
You will be providing expert advice and support to the senior management team on financial, HR and operational issues. Your responsibilities will include;
- Oversee directorate financial management, planning and controls and hold budget managers to account on behalf of the Executive Director
- Support the Senior Management Team and liaise with HR Business Partner on the strategic structural organisation of the team
- Support the smooth operation of the Directorate's offices to ensures all office functions are running smoothly
- Manage operations administration team that supports the smooth operation of the Directorate's offices
- Support Hiring Managers to ensure the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary staff is in line with organisational procedure
The ideal candidate for this post will be well versed in all aspects of Operation Management including finance, HR, facilities management and office management. You will have proven experience of using analytical skills to forward plan and to make effective, prioritised and timely operational decisions. Working knowledge of SAP would be highly advantageous.
You will be a natural communicator and as such capable of leading and developing teams as well as engaging with and influencing key stakeholders.
In return for your efforts you will be eligible for a plethora of benefits which encompass 25 days annual leave, a day off for your birthday, a contributory pension scheme and access to plenty of benefits and discounts and much more.
This role is a 6-month contract and therefore you must be available immediately. If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Advertised by OA Executive. Please note that due to a high volume of response OA receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy