Grad* Opportunities, West London £20k
2 days left
- Full Time
I am looking for conscientious and driven graduates* to support a fast paced growing business with research, administration and client liaison. Have you got impeccably high attention to detail and exceptional organisation skills? Are you searching to kick start your career within a vibrant and dynamic office? Then apply here today...
I am working with a growing business who have recently moved to beautiful new offices near Fulham with a staff terrace garden and bar. They are looking for a self starter who is enthusiastic to learn and get stuck into an exciting role with fantastic opportunities to progress and grow with the company.
Duties will include:
- Inputting client data onto the system accurately
- Ensuring vital protection of data
- Regular communication with customers and clients
- Responding to email and telephone enquiries
- Adhoc administration support
You should be:
- Friendly and a team player
- Enthusiastic with a positive outlook that will add to the energy of a successful and sociable team
- Driven to succeed
- Able to work to deadlines
- Confident operating computing systems such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing and dynamic business with scope for personal development and progression. This person must have high attention to detail, be a team player, happy to work alone as well as part of a great team. Please apply today!
*Applications welcome from graduate calibre individuals who fit the above requirements.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Grad* Opportunities, West London £20k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.
More searches like this
- Human Resources Sales Administration jobs in London (West)
- Recruitment & Resourcing Sales Administration jobs in London (West)
- Office & secretarial Sales Administration jobs in London (West)
- Administration Sales Administration jobs in London (West)
- Sales Administration Sales Administration jobs in London (West)