Your role will see you working with a small Team reporting into Interim Property Services Manager, responsible for supporting on a vast commercial portfolio in Newham and Havering area
The successful candidate will be familiar with commercial property management, lease management, repairs, maintenance, landlord and tenant legislation. The role involves dealing with the following:
- Ensuring and running with all property repairs and maintenance matters
- Dealing with commercial tenants issues regarding the property they occupy and solving their problems.
- Site Inspections
- Arranging work of repairs and dealing with contractors on site
- Meter reading of utility bills and processing payments.
- Responding to correspondence and enquiries
- Organise the keys of vacant properties and ensure that the administration process for signing in and out of keys are proactively managed.
- Any other property management issues that may arise in the commercial portfolio.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy