Marketing Administrator/Co-ordinator - Immediate Start
4 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Marketing Administrator/Co-ordinator
Do you have a passion for marketing and strong planning, administration and coordination skills?
Is communication, organisation and event work something you excel at? If so, this would be the perfect opportunity for you!
We have a great new opportunity to join our client's small, friendly but busy marketing team based in Wimbledon. Part of your role will be looking after the prospect database, weekly and monthly KPIs, planning and scheduling events, arranging mailings etc.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Event Management; Supporting all community events, including attending to provide support as required (weekend work might be required). Managing the programmes ensuring suppliers are scheduled, briefed and materials provided as required, the locations have the tools to manage bookings and attendees are followed up liaising with the home teams.
- Sourcing merchandise and gifts for events.
- Scheduling and co-ordination of all marketing events and campaigns for all locations across a range of channels, ensuring engagement and communication with the branches to deliver effective campaign execution, working closely with marketing team and external suppliers.
- Responsible for the scheduling and updating the group wide marketing activity plan and ensuring the design team is briefed on time and work scheduled into design.
- Responsible for the management of the central office marketing and recruitment enquiry lines, acting as first point of contact to prospective customers and job seekers - recording key information, passing enquiry details to relevant home and adding to CRM system.
- Managing the out of hours service and cover required for lunches/holidays. Manage all email and website enquiries.
- Prepare and supply all relevant databases to support event database marketing activity. Ensure professional databases for each branch are kept up to date.
- Complete desk research required including consumer, job seeker and competitor research. Undertake regular CACI profiling of our target market.
- Completing the monthly marketing KPIs effectively and on time. Ensure all other marketing reports are completed on time, including weekly enquiry report and monthly managers KPIs.
- Working efficiently with external marketing agencies, consultants and other suppliers in order to maintain strong working relationships.
- Providing day to day support and assistance for the Head of Marketing and the wider marketing team.
- Maintaining the marketing archive of all materials and filing for team.
- Website maintenance and support; supporting the social media co-ordinator in updating content and on 10+ websites to ensure information remains fresh and current, including updating/resizing photograph, uploading images and blogs.
Skills and experience required:
- An efficient and effective administrator, who is highly organised with exceptional time management skills.
- Very strong IT skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, Mailchimp
- Proof reading experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good working knowledge of marketing techniques, channels and platforms, including social media
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to provide insights into data
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Excellent project management capability with the ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- The ability to work well under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- An understanding and experience of digital marketing and social media, PR, Word Press CMS is desirable
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Marketing Administrator/Co-ordinator - Immediate Start
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.