Digital Executive - with Marketing/Social media exp (20-24k)
This is a 6 month temp role for a leading insurance company. The salary range is £20,000 - £24,000k p/a depending on experience. It is a full time position of 40 hours a week, 08.30 - 17.00 Monday to Friday.
The role will also allow the user to work as part of the digital marketing team, taking responsibility to help deliver digital projects and developments, working with different areas of the business.
Summary of some of the projects you could be involved in are:
- Making changes to websites. Making day to day site changes, managing requests from various business areas accurately and efficiently
- Building new microsites for different areas of the business - including arranging meetings to show proposed builds and following up any appropriate actions. Ensuring new site build maintain website guidelines and top level page structure designs across all business areas, and that all copy reflects the tone of Voice and brand guidance.
- Helping train new users in using our Content Management System (CMS)
- Testing new website releases
- Managing domain names via a third party
- Google Analytics - basic reporting (Training will be given)
- We require someone who has good IT skills (especially Microsoft office).
- Confident, and familiar with websites, social media and has a good understanding and interest in digital marketing
- Any marketing, website building experience or qualifications would be an advantage
- A good eye for detail and not afraid to challenge if something doesn't look right
Skills and experience:
If you are interested in this position, and have the skills required, please apply to this job ad directly or email me with your CV
Consultant: Priya Sachania
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy