Qualified Social worker (Access and First Response)
5 days left
- Full Time
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
1. To provide a prompt, courteous and knowledgeable response to all enquiries via telephone, email, letter or in person.
2. To promote independence and informed choice by providing pertinent information and advice covering a range of topics including: care and support; prevention of needs; finances; health; and safeguarding.
3. To recognise and identify carers.
4. To signpost people to alternative services where appropriate, redirecting and providing contact information as required.
5. To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of local services, liaising with other Council Departments and Health and partner organisations.
6. To take clear referrals, collecting and inputting information into the service database accurately and concisely, meeting all data quality and monitoring requirements.
7. To screen adults and carers effectively. Where there is an appearance of need for care and support, to complete contact assessments. To be aware of preventative services such as equipment, Telecare and enablement and of statutory services.
8. To identify situations where adults or children might be at risk and to refer them on, following the Safeguarding Policy and Procedure.
9. To identify situations where an urgent response is required, and take the necessary action.
10. To contribute to service improvements including undertaking customer satisfaction monitoring and benchmarking activities and to proactively try to resolve any customer concerns.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Qualified Social worker (Access and First Response)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.