Lounge Agents - Bristol Airport
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client based at Bristol Airport, are offering some great opportunities for Lounge Agents to join them starting May 2019. The rota will offer you full time hours with shifts between 0330 earliest start and 2130 latest finish.
In order to be meet the criteria required, you will need to;
* Be able to work any hours covering a 24/7 operation with no restrictions ( IE study etc)
* Be able to make your own way to Bristol Airport 24/7
* Provide Eligibility to work in the UK
* Be happy to undertake a Basic Disclosure
* Must not have lived outside the UK for more than 6 months at a time in the last 5 years.
* Provide 5 years written references and support any gaps of 30 days or more
* Have a customer service background
As a Lounge Services Agent, you will strive to provide an excellent experience for the customers who visit our executive lounges. Lounge Agents welcome passengers, facilitating entry to the lounge as well as serving beverages and preparing meals. Duties will also include maintaining stock levels and ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene at all times.
Examples of duties;
- Greet passengers as they enter the Lounge and introduce them to all aspects of the Lounge.
- Provide customers with an exceptional level of service to be remembered.
- Operate a computer system to check entry eligibility and process payments.
- Ensure products are presented and stock levels are maintained.
- Communicate flight information and deal with general enquiries from passengers.
- Handling / preparation and serving of various foods.
- Ensure the lounge remains clean and tidy at all times.
If you can meet all of the above, then read on as we have a great role for you!
In return, you will be working with one of Bristol Airports trusted Handling Agents, be offered reduced car parking, uniform and opportunity to work more hours!
If the above sounds like you then please do send me over your CV now or call 01438 345251
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Lounge Agents - Bristol Airport
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.