Our client; the UK's rail regulator and highways monitor for England, helps protect the interests of rail and road users improving the safety, value and performance of railways and roads, today and in the future.
They are recruiting for a HR Coordinator to work on a data cleanse exercise and help the team resolve all outstanding DVFs. The appointee will work within the Human Resources team, a small and friendly team which sitting within the Corporate Operations Directorate. The role is within the HR Operations team which manages payroll, recruitment, learning & development administration, management reporting, employment contracts and the full employee life cycle.
The successful candidate will work closely with the rest of the HR Operations team to support with the pension data cleanse exercise and, when required, day to day HR service delivery to the business.
- Location: London
- Pay: £13.03 p/hr
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 37hrs per week
- Duration: 3 Months
- Type: Temporary
- Start Date: ASAP (DBS Required)
- Carry out a thorough investigation of employee pension data flagged for correction and resolve in a timely manner, completing work to a high standard.
- Complete data validations for employee pension records; checking salary details, pay history, contract hours, allowances and contributions are correctly captured on the system.
- Liaising with the HR team and the relevant civil service pension team in resolving data validations and correction within the set deadline.
- Payroll and recruitment electronic filing (including scanning).
- Support with recruitment process (booking interview rooms, organising visitors pass, meet and greet, copying ID documents and new starter contracts.
- Support with payroll inputting for monthly payroll run.
- Maintain accurate employee records on the HR database.
- Act as first point of contact for HR related queries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Support with projects.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in a similar role with previous HR Admin experience.
- A high level of competence using standard IT packages - you will be able to use MS Excel, Word to an intermediate level.
- Previous experience of data input and familiar with HR system.
- Strong administrative background.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Flexible team player and maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of the civil service pension schemes.
- Experience of using HR systems - Snowdrop.
If this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy