Sales Administrator - Temp to Perm
4 days left
- Full Time
Temp to Perm - Immediate Start
Job Title: Sales Administrator
Salary: £28-£30,000 pa
We are looking for an individual who is personable, flexible, has fantastic organisation skills as well as prioritising skills. Previous experience in an Office Co-ordinator/Team Admin role is essential to succeed in this role.
Key Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- General Office Co-ordination, including reception and administration duties
- Draft documents and presentations as requested
- Keep team information up to date as well as providing Admin support to the wider team
- Carry out other tasks and projects as requested
- Compile reports and present in a format suitable for a range of meetings
- Proof read material as required
- Facilitate the smooth, accurate and timely approval of invoices for office expenses
- Ad-hoc HR administration support
- Onboard new joiners and look after arrangements for leavers
- Constantly look to improve processes and procedures.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience within the architecture/property industry is beneficial
- Excellent communication and telephone skills, as you will be dealing with HNWI
- Adaptability and flexibility essential
- Ability to deal with confidential information in a professional, discrete and trustworthy manner
- Knowledge and ability in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Natural team worker and personable disposition, with great relationship building skills
- Ability to respond assertively when required
- Strong organisational skills, with ability to prioritise and anticipate needs
- Self-starting and motivated, with ability to work on own initiative
- Commercial and business acumen
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Sales Administrator - Temp to Perm
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.