Systems Design you will be required to estimate the requests coming from different stakeholders by using their technical knowledge and by consulting the different areas within Systems and Operations when required.
This would encompass translating technical architecture and user requirements into a workable, resilient and cost effective architecture.
* Accurate estimation on behalf of their area of expertise.
* Delivery of high level infrastructure & systems designs
* Review that deliverables meet capacity and performance requirements.
* Providing PER quotes (including, both Capex, Opex and ongoing cost management).
* Document and communicate the technical infrastructure and systems designs to all stakeholders
Knowledge and skills required - Technical Skills:
* Systems architecture expertise
* Including PaaS, IaaS, Java base apps and DBs
* Understanding of HA and Disaster Recovery Techniques , capacity and performance considerations
* Additionally understanding of Storage Areas Networks & Networks Technologies
* Organisational and Administration
* Performance Analysis & Monitoring
* Google Cloud
* Pivotal Cloud Foundry (Paas)
* Windows Server
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement