Office Coordinator - up to £30,000 - HEDGE FUND!
4 days left
- Full Time
JOB TYPE: Office Coordinator - T2P - HEDGE FUND!
START DATE: ASAP
COMPANY: Dynamic investment company!
HOURS: 8.30am - 17.30pm | Monday - Friday
SALARY: £27,000 - £30,000 DOE
BENEFITS: 23 days + Bank Holidays, company gym, personal locker, annual bonus based upon performance, private health care with Bupa, pension scheme, social events
LOCATION: Liverpool Street
WOW FACTOR: Great location, friendly and professional team, dynamic company and AMAZING OFFICES with incredible views across London!
Our client is a dynamic investment company with offices in New York, Jersey (Channel Islands) Geneva and Madrid. Their in-depth research and expertise produce deeper insights into local dynamics, this enables them to strategize from the group up, identifying opportunities and probabilities that might be overlooked by their competitors. Their passion for identifying political and social economics, independent thinking and a relentless search for answers drives their approach.
After successive growth, our client is seeking an intuitive, disciplined and personable individual to join them in a brand new role as Office Coordinator, supporting the Office Manager with the day to day running of their large London office!
This is the perfect role for someone that has 1-2 years administrative experience looking to broaden their skill set, you must be personable, organised and demonstrate the ability to prioritise a demanding workload. If this sounds like you then please apply to this advert, attaching your CV!
- First point of contact to meet and greet all visitors/clients that enter the office
- Assisting with employees visiting from other offices and new hires
- Completing general office checks, reporting any relevant maintenance faults/issues
- Liaising with contractors to ensure completion of maintenance projects
- Ensuring all kitchen and office supplies are monitored and restocked regularly
- Managing the set up of meeting rooms, ensuring that technical checks are carried out prior to meetings
- Managing the booking of meeting rooms and coordinating with the Office Manager regarding any clashes in the diary
- Assist the Office Manager with general recruitment process including placing advertisements, screening CVs and coordinating interviews
- Booking travel for colleagues including train, taxi and flights
- General administrative support for the Office Manager and providing effective annual leave cover for the Office Manager
- Overall administrative support for the Office Manager
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Personable and friendly demeanour
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Innovative thinker and proactive approach to work
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing situations
- Demonstrates a can do attitude
- Can work autonomously, whilst capable of working collaboratively in a team
- Previous experience within a hedge fund, financial or banking industry would be beneficial but not essential
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, Liverpool Street branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Office Coordinator - up to £30,000 - HEDGE FUND!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.