Account Administration Processing Assistant
5 days left
- Full Time
Job title - Account Administration Processing Assistant
Type of contract - Temporary (3 months)
Location - Solihull
As an Account Administration Processing Assistant you will be responsible for completing administrations tasks to a high standard and ensuring that as a business we provide outstanding service excellence to our external & internal partners. We are looking for people who have had previous experience in Data Entry with the ability to work in accurate and methodical manner.
Duties will include:
- Control checks and monetary adjustments to customer account balances
- Ensuring all administrative tasks are actioned within the productivity, regulatory and quality targets
- Adding / amending new data to databases and well as checking for errors and omissions
- Recording evidence and scanning documents as required
- Escalating any risk or issues identified
- Show flexibility in your duties when required to support business project
- Highlighting areas where the process can be improved
Experience and knowledge required:
- Previous experience in an Administrative or Data Entry role
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Proficiency is using Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to make an informed decision based on the information available
- Experience of working in working in a high volume, fast paced environment
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Account Administration Processing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.