Sales Order Administrator
£20-24,000 per annum
Working for a busy company within a team who are passionate about delivering the best possible service to their clients. If you are hard working and have a flexible attitude with proven skills this may be the next career move you are looking for:
To assist the Customer Service team by providing support in orders, sales and shipments,
- Inputting customer sales orders
- Process all including enquiries, quotations, returns
- Booking deliveries, sorting and arranging collections
- Obtain competitive freight quotes
- Updating customers re order process
- Sending out samples
- Completing relevant paperwork for customs declaration
- Invoice / processing credit card payments
Preferred Skills / Experience:
The successful candidate will be self-organised and disciplined with a keen attention to detail, logical and can deal with a fast-paced office/workload!!!
This role is offering an immediate start and as a result interviews are taking place immediately, so to be considered please apply online.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy