1 day left
- Full Time
Do you have experience within an Accounts Practice? Are you an Accounts Assistant looking for a new challenge in Ashford?
If so read on, Adecco are proud to be working with an ever-growing company based in Ashford who are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their current team of 20+ people.
- Experience using either Xero or Sage
- Seeking full time work with experience in bookkeeping and management accounts
- Knowledge of VAT returns and confident with speaking to clients/customers
- Good team player with a punctual and self-motivated outlook
- Processing VAT returns
- Working to tight deadlines and dealing with bookkeeping
- Speaking with clients via phone and face to face
- Dealing with management accounts while working to tight deadlines
This is a permanent role due to start as soon as possible.
Salary: up to £25,000 per annum
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: 8.30am till 4.30pm
Duration of contract: Permanent
Benefits: 20 days paid holiday plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 25 days after 5 years, company incentives, team lunches and 3 days with a closed office over Christmas
The Adecco Group is the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company as well as being within the top 10 of Great Places to work in the UK so please apply now or call Morgan on 01233 646632
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.