1 day left
- Full Time
Adecco Poole and Bournemouth are delighted to be assisting one of our local clients in their search for a Resourcing Administrator.
This role is a 12-month contract role.
The successful candidate will be part of a team who are responsible for providing customer focused, efficient and effective service to the organisation. You will be tasked with delivering effective recruitment and selection support and to meet the requirements of the workforce plane for all staff groups.
- Providing an excellent internal and external customer service
- Offer comprehensive guidance in relation to HR policies, processes, procedures and entitlements
- Provide an efficient HR support service covering a full range of resourcing administration
- Maintaining up-to-date electronic and paper based personal records
- Resolving general enquiries from internal/external contacts via telephone, email or in person
The Ideal Candidate
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team to ensure excellent service provision levels are met
- Good IT Skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good numerical skills with ability to undertake detailed calculations
If you are the candidate we are looking for or are interested to discuss this role or other live vacancies, please do not hesitate to call Tom on 01202 202810 or email
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Resourcing Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.