Data Analyst - Finance department, 4pm Friday finish
Are you an experienced Finance Analyst or Data Analyst with experience working within a Finance department? Do you love using Excel to an advanced level, creating your own spreadsheets to really add value to a business? If so we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client is a National company who have offices across the UK. We have recruited for them a number of times due to growth and you'll be joining a really great team. You will be based in our clients Head office and your expertise will enable our client to analyse all the financial data across the whole business.
They offer brilliant benefits including:
- Modern recently refurbished offices
- A terrace to eat your lunch on in the sunshine
- Free parking immediately outside your office
- Birthday celebrations with a lunch out or cakes in the office!
- An early 4pm finish on a Friday
- 20 days annual leave which increases to 25 days after 2 years service, a contributory pension and company healthcare scheme.
Your duties as a Data Analyst will be:
- Analysing raw data to aid Management decisions
- Analysing other offices processes and compliance
- Preparing daily and weekly sales reports and KPI's
- Analysing aged debtors on a weekly basis
- Updating Management Accounts with actual and budget information
- Assisting with Board Pack information
- Assisting with budget preparation
- Other ad hoc reports/analysis
Our client is seeking someone with the following:
- Intermediate-Advanced Excel skills
- Previous experience of working within an Analytical role
- Experience working within a finance department
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then please apply today. Our client can interview immediately.
We look forward to receiving your application.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy