Start date: ASAP
£8.21-9.61 per hour
8am-5pm, Monday- Friday
Applicants will need to drive due to location.
- Maintain concise and current stock records by accurately updating systems.
- Perform and record any required stock checks promptly and accurately.
- Liaise with team members and management with regards to customer's comments, stock availability and overdue/outstanding orders.
- Generate orders.
- Send quotations to customers.
- Pricing of stock.
- Must be computer literate.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of Stock Management
- Excellent customer facing and telephone skills
- Good numerical skills and attention to detail
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy