12 months + work
Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm
Paying up to £22 per hour PAYE
* To be responsible and accountable for the professional support to Engineering UK in Bristol & Stevenage
* To act under the guidance and direction of the Head of HR Engineering UK on all professional HR aspects and principles of working/orientation.
* As a member of the Engineering HR Team, participate in team meetings and contribute to the planning of HR activities, developing ideas to improving processes or developing solutions to overcome problems
* Organise and prioritise own workload ensuring all deadlines are met, reviewing and monitoring priorities to ensure quality and standards are maintained
* Investigate problems, queries and issues, presenting conclusions and discussing recommendations
* Respond to standard enquiries and handle a range of HR problems, providing advice or guidance as to where to find the required information, managing customer expectations for effective resolution
* Accountable for delivering designated packages of work in support of ad hoc projects
* Facilitating change and improvement within a complicated culture & environment
* Working simultaneously with many stakeholder groups on different issues, many of an ambiguous nature
* Work closely with business client to act as a reference point for HR issues
* Contribute to HR policy and support key people management activities e.g. Executive Performance Assessment, Non Executive Performance Award, Promotions
* Advise on all matters relating to people management e.g. retention, capability, performance, absence management
* 'Seamless' HR Service delivered to customer
* A positive people climate maintained through effective management of relationships with customer base, management and staff.
* Pro-actively applies effective People Management processes
* Pro-actively identifies, builds and maintains effective working relationships with key stakeholders (internal & external).
* Successful and timely deployment & implementation of policies and processes
* Good working relationships developed with the customer area, Engineering HR Team and other key stakeholders
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE * Excellent and up to date knowledge of Employment law and best practice within their domain * Ability to travel in UK and abroad * Good problem solving, analysis and reporting skills * Applies relevant legislation, internal procedures and HR policy appropriately * Ability to manage wide variety of HR Procedures, and use organisation tools * Excellent PC skills - MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), SAP (preferred). * Demonstrable ability to manage own time, workload and multi-task under pressure with strict time constraints * Ability to use own initiative and challenge the norm * Excellent communication, facilitation, and presentation skills * Ability to gather, analyse and present feedback * Ability to influence, and negotiate with, senior managers Competencies * Managing Relationships * Results Orientation * Courage & Conviction * Influence * Cultural Sensitivity
Due to volume of applications we receive if we do not make contact in 5 days then on this occasion your application has not been successful
Roevin acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Roevin UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Roevin. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.roevin.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement