Complaints Investigator - Evening Shift
3 days left
- Full Time
Based at our large client facility in Witney, the Manufacturing Complaint Investigator will be processing returned products to understand all aspects of the complaint and troubleshoot to identify the root cause of faults using our clients software.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting complaint investigation activities
- Using client specific software to investigate and fault find on faulty pieces of equipment
- Recording faults and investigating fully, logging details for team
- Team player
- Communicating in a professional and effective manner to both internal/external customers
- Working a laboratory environment due to nature of clients business (pharmaceutical)
Our client is looking for successful candidates to have:
- Experience of working with minimal supervision
- Preferably have experience of troubleshooting and problem solving however full training provided
- Good PC skills, forward thinking and understands technology,
- Preferably worked in a laboratory or manufacturing environment
- Have an eye for detail and an analytical mind
Hours: Monday to Friday, 1600 - Midnight
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Complaints Investigator - Evening Shift
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.