2 days left
- Full Time
- Processing of purchase invoices against orders
- Assisting with credit control administration
- Working closely with senior members of the finance team
- Process net billed purchase invoices & other sundry purchase invoices
- Process purchase invoices, including attachment to order and approval
- Administration of credit control function, produce statements
- Deal with customer queries and copy invoices
- Train with other team members to manage their tasks to cover sick leave and holidays
- Cash book posting
- BACS processing
- Month end journals and reconciliations
- Any other ad hoc finance administration tasks
- Enthusiastic, dynamic with excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- Disciplined, confident and self-motivated
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly and to work well under pressure
- Numerical, computer literate with good keyboard skills and proficient in MS Office
- applications, Outlook, Excel, Word etc.
- Conscientious and ambitious
- Works well on own initiative, as well as being a good team member
- Effective time mangement and organisational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team focused organisation who offer an excellent working environment and benefits. Free car parking is also available.This role is full time and involves working a 40-hour week, Monday to Friday, usually between the hours of 8.00am and 6.00pm with a 1-hour lunch break.
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.