Engineer Coordinator - 18 Month contract
Excellent Opportunity Available
£18,000 - £20'000 - some flexibility for the right person
A position has arisen for an Engineering Coordinator to provide cover for maternity leave for approximately 18 months.
You will be the first point of contact for engineers and clients and ensure that the customer is at the heart of everything and ensure that the operation of the contract runs smoothly.
- Making sure all engineers have work booked in everyday
- Planning, booking and organising jobs for all engineers
- Keeping clients updated with all works carried out
- Liaising with the Customer Service Manager and advising of any issues
- Managing paperwork
- Liaising with engineers on a daily basis to confirm all works are going to plan
- Assist in the resolution of complaints in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Adhoc tasks as requested by line manager
The ideal candidate will:
- Show general competence with and good knowledge base of computers, with the ability to learn new systems quickly and comprehensively
- Have a good telephone manner
- Show good ability to work well under pressure
- Be able to work well within a team environment
- Have experience of booking in engineers for appointments
The Ideal Candidate:
- Can work well under pressure
- Work well as part of a team
- Friendly, reliable and positive attitude.
If you are interested in the above role then please submit your application or contact 0121 354 2749
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy