Customer Relationship Manager
Customer Relationship Manager
Location: Enfield, Middlesex
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 + 10% OTE bonus
Type: Permanent, full time
Hours: Monday-Friday (9:00-5:30pm)
Adecco are currently recruiting for a Customer Relationship Manager on behalf of one our successful and leading-edge clients based in Enfield, Middlesex.
Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Development and nurturing of existing customer relationships through proactive 'keep in touch calls' and at meetings to ensure a fantastic level of personalised customer service.
- As a member of the extended external sales teams for your territory, liaise closely with the rest of the team to ensure that a coordinated approach is taken to customer interactions at all times.
- Take responsibility for cross and up-selling new / additional services in conjunction with the external sales team.
- Responsibility for the day to day running of the account and the main point of contact for your customers.
- Ensure that key customer messages (e.g. complaints, general performance commentary and sales opportunities are correctly communicated internally).
- Liaise with and assist Finance to resolve any account/debt issues.
- Compilation of quotations, both paper and electronic.
- Inputting of orders into the in-house systems.
- Production of fleet supplies both monthly and on-demand.
- Accurate maintenance of customer and vessel records.
- Record and resolve all complaints effectively down to root cause.
- Acquisition of a thorough knowledge of all in-house services.
- Provision of cover for peers during absence.
- Actively assist with identifying continuous improvement.
- Proactively maintain a solid grasp of the company's product line.
- Travel within the UK and overseas may be required and is considered an occasional feature of this role. Requests could be made at short notice.
- Any other task determined necessary by line management.
- Excellent level of customer service skills with the ability to speak to people of all levels
- Capability of delivering sales and revenue targets
- High level of skills in communication, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated with a willingness to on occasion go above and beyond on behalf of the customer
- Confident articulate telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Numerate - capable of constructing quotes and controlling financial aspect of customer accounts
- IT literate with a keen eye for detail.
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. The Adecco group is a global company with more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world. The Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services that include temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy