Customer Sales Advisor - earn £400-£1,000 a month in bonus!
Do you love speaking to customers on the telephone? Providing a consultative service and earning some amazing bonuses? If so read on.
I have recruited for this company for 6 years, they have a £13m turnover and I have seen them rapidly grow. Based in new offices you will work as part of a dedicated, hard working and fun team of 5.
My client offers enviable benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave plus 3-4 to take over Christmas
- Free parking
- The hours of work are Monday - Thursday 8am-5pm or 8:30-5:30pm (with 1/2 hour for lunch) and on a Friday 8am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5pm (with 1/2 hour for lunch), a perfect early finish for the light summer evenings on their way
- There are incredible incentives; last month it was £200 of Amazon vouchers, supermarket and cinema vouchers, a 'Leave Early Friday' award nominated for the most hard working employee, nominated by the Department Manager
As a Customer Sales Advisor your role will involve:
- Processing telephone sales orders.
- Handling customer enquiries and maintaining the data base.
- Providing accurate product information, attending product presentation and training sessions to keep up to date on product developments.
- Producing sales quotations/pro-forma invoices.
- Completing on-line enquiries and call backs.
- Liaising with the web team to ensure functionality and performance of the websites.
- Checking all telephone orders for content and location.
- Checking all telephone orders are fully paid for before despatch.
- Helping to identify fraud orders.
The skills and experience required for this role are:
- Previous experience of working within a similar customer service/sales role is essential.
- A passion to provide excellent customer service on every call.
- A desire to achieve/exceed targets and earn some excellent bonus!
- Extremely organised individual, you will be able to respond efficiently and effectively to any demands, managing and prioritising your workload to ensure that your work is of the highest standard.
- MS Office experience.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and it matches your skills and experience then apply today.
We look forward to your application.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy