We are looking for a Marketing Assistant for our client based in Corby .. Please read the job description below and if you are interested please contact Adecco in Kettering for further information.
We are looking for someone who can start ASAP, this role is initially for around 12 weeks.
Do you want to work for a Global Business based in Corby? Would you like to work in a dynamic, innovative, professional and friendly environment?
Our client offer's state of the art facilities for our staff including on site Restaurant & Coffee Shop, break out areas and free car parking.
Your main duties will included:
- Collation, localisation and execution of all emails
- Ensure that the hub email and onsite plan is kept up to date and followed every month
- Support the hub marketing team to provide on the ground support for events and exhibitions
- Localise all global web pages to ensure they are fit for the UK and Irish markets
- To support the Marketing Specialist and Campaign Manager with multi-channel campaign execution
- Raising and management of Purchase Requisitions
- Support the organisation and management of meetings and meeting rooms
- Support with requests from internal and external sales teams
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Previous experience within a Marketing Role
- Self-starter with positive attitude and strong attention to detail
- Can multi-task and manage workload whilst working under immense time pressure
- Ability to lease in a professional manner with internal and external stakeholders
- Has high level of initiative and is able to plan and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Good communication and team-working skills
- Customer focused
- Office software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe reader)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy