2 days left
- Full Time
Are you confident using Excel? Do you have exceptional attention to detail? Are you confident in manipulating data and creating reports? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Adecco are proud to be working with a large company based in Ashford who are seeking a Data Analyst to join their team.
This role is the perfect opportunity for you to join a well-established company within a fantastic team of 5. You will also work very closely with two other teams to ensure a smooth process for your Clients.
Your main duties will be as follows:
- Responsible for invoicing orders for all managed service clients using Sales Force and Oracle.
- Making sure all invoicing and sales orders are compliant.
- Liaise with internal departments such as Sales to resolve invoice queries.
- Work closely with Sales to manage client expectations.
- Dealing with reports and manipulating data.
The ideal Candidate:
- Confident using Excel
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to create pivot tables
- Experience within Data Input
In return for the above, you will be working Monday to Friday between 9am and 5:30pm with a Salary of £19,000 p/a. There is free parking on site.
If you are interested in this position, then please Call Emma on 01233 646 632 or Apply Now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.