Events Marketing Manager, B2B £38k + 7K BONUS - W14
Are you looking for the opportunity to fast passed Marketing Management career? Are you creative marketing genius? Are you so ambitious that my client will have no choice but to increase your management responsibility?
If so read on:
My client owns some of the world's most successful trade shows. They won 2018 best marketing team. Won 2017 fast growing business in Europe and UK. Lets just say this organisation is a force to be reckoned with! Who offers progression and great environment.
The purpose of this new role is to produce and deliver the marketing strategy promoting the events to delegates and exhibitors.
- Work with the Group Marketing Manager, Marketing Director and Event Director plus the wider team to develop and implement marketing strategy, positioning and key messages and product
- Execute the marketing campaign(s) and report on effectiveness and results
- Management of the creative/design process for marketing
- Work with the sales team to create sales campaigns, focused new client growth and increased client.
- Develop strategic audience development plans and ensure marketing communications accurately reflect event positioning and key messaging.
- Collaborate with partners to develop marketing campaigns, lead generation strategies
- Database management, list management, and development with the support of business intelligence and data
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of key marketing statistics
- Manage marketing budgets
- Manage PR work to create/manage press lists, invite press, and grow /develop media relations across all channels.
- Support Group Marketing Manager and Event Director in determining and executing business development
We are looking for candidate who can demonstrate that they have worked within the Exhibitions/Events Industry, with management for at least 1-2 direct reports experience. This is a great opportunity for personal and professional development within a Market Leading company.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy