Business Implementation Manager- 11948
Business Implementation Manager
6 Months Initially
Start Date: ASAP
My tier 1 banking client are looking for a Business Implementation Manager to join their Digital area for an exciting new opportunity. The role will be based in London initially for 6 months but there will be extensions available for the candidate who makes a great impression.
To be successful in this role you will need to be proven at the following:
- Ownership of the implementation deliverables associated with the change including: Implementation Plans, Scope Documents, Status Reports, Defect Monitoring, Schedule of Events, Go/No Go Meeting.
- Coordinate multiple digital project leads to ensure IT and Business stakeholders are ready for the pending change.
- Ensure the change goes through the correct governance, always balancing the needs of the organisation against protecting customer service.
- Identify and manage mitigating actions to address project risks and issues, working with project leads to agree resolution and presenting the case for ratification to the relevant governance forums.
- Act as a point of contact for multiple stakeholders to resolve queries / issues relating to the implementation process.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of Operational and Customer impacts and actions for mitigating them as required.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience of working in a Digital environment with regular delivery cycles.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Fast paced delivery focus.
- Innovative thinking for problem solving.
- Flexibility in approach and work patterns, including some overnight and weekend working.
- Display a high level of resilience when changes do not run to plan, or unforeseen factors arise.
- Understanding of technical IT infrastructure and application stacks for web-based services.
- Experience of scheduling IT change on complex IT environments and managing multiple dependencies.
- Design and implement bespoke implementation strategies to support complex/non-standard changes, viewing change from various perspectives - customer, service, performance, operations.