Business Implementation Manager- 11948
- Full Time
Business Implementation Manager
6 Months Initially
Start Date: ASAP
My tier 1 banking client are looking for a Business Implementation Manager to join their Digital area for an exciting new opportunity. The role will be based in London initially for 6 months but there will be extensions available for the candidate who makes a great impression.
To be successful in this role you will need to be proven at the following:
- Ownership of the implementation deliverables associated with the change including: Implementation Plans, Scope Documents, Status Reports, Defect Monitoring, Schedule of Events, Go/No Go Meeting.
- Coordinate multiple digital project leads to ensure IT and Business stakeholders are ready for the pending change.
- Ensure the change goes through the correct governance, always balancing the needs of the organisation against protecting customer service.
- Identify and manage mitigating actions to address project risks and issues, working with project leads to agree resolution and presenting the case for ratification to the relevant governance forums.
- Act as a point of contact for multiple stakeholders to resolve queries / issues relating to the implementation process.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of Operational and Customer impacts and actions for mitigating them as required.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience of working in a Digital environment with regular delivery cycles.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Fast paced delivery focus.
- Innovative thinking for problem solving.
- Flexibility in approach and work patterns, including some overnight and weekend working.
- Display a high level of resilience when changes do not run to plan, or unforeseen factors arise.
- Understanding of technical IT infrastructure and application stacks for web-based services.
- Experience of scheduling IT change on complex IT environments and managing multiple dependencies.
- Design and implement bespoke implementation strategies to support complex/non-standard changes, viewing change from various perspectives - customer, service, performance, operations.
Apply for Business Implementation Manager- 11948
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.