EUC Workplace Transformation Project Manager
Position: Senior Workplace -EUC/Win10/0365 Transformation Project Manager
Location: Central London
Duration: 9 months
Currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to join my clients Workplace Productivity Projects team within Digital Transformation. You will be responsible for leading a Windows 10 and O365 Transformation Project from Initiation through to Handover into Service.
Specific scope of work
- End user compute roll out project manager to co-ordinate the build and test of the O365 platform, oversee the pilot and deployment to end user through the second half of the year.
- Will have managed 2 or more Windows deployment/migration/O365 projects
- Experience in working with consultancies/IT Service providers/outsourcing companies
- Good experience in change control and contractual management
- Service transition experience would be desirable
- Experience of delivering end to end projects/programs
- Evidence experience working with 3rd parties and managing divisions within a company
- Excellent experience in managing Hardware deployments from a replace/rebuild and refurbishment approach
- Excellent experience in managing end-user migrations included but not limited to, Mailbox and data migration, Applications and Shared Mailboxes
- Proven experience of managing a large scale deployment with a user base greater than 5k
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy