On site Recruitment Consultant
I have an excellent opportunity for a full time permanent role with Adecco.The role of the on site Recruitment Consultant will be to assist the line manager in the complete delivery of recruitment and candidate aftercare management in line with specific client requirements. Duties will include the attraction of quality candidates and their subsequent aftercare whilst on assignment with Adecco and the client.
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role:
- You must have previous recruitment/basic H.R experience or similar key attributes.
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent relationship building skills with both internal and external customers
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Time management, prioritisation skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work equally well on own initiative or a contributing team member
- Demonstrates a flexible approach to the working day
- Good knowledge of MS office packages (Excel, Word, Outlook) and ability to quickly learn new systems
You will be expected to:
- Recruit and complete the registration process for all candidates who meet client requirements in line with Adecco business process manual.
- Gather the appropriate references for all candidates.
- Collate and maintain all candidate registration packs to ensure they are fully compliant with Adecco internal processes and Employment legislation.
- Collate and maintain all Client information to ensure correct invoicing, including company registration numbers.
- Take first line responsibility for the care of all Associates whilst on assignment with Adecco and provide basic line management including disciplinary, performance management and grievance.
- Perform spot check audits in accordance to the Adecco business process manual.
- Schedule and attend on-site Associate surgeries.
- Complete weekly payroll, handle and resolve Associates pay queries in a timely manner and ensure compliance in line with Client and Company standards.
- Assist line manager to ensure that the maximum number of vacancies is filled.
- Assist line manager in ensuring adherence to the Company policies and procedures and that administration is completed in accordance with these procedures and in line with Client requirements.
- Carry out such other reasonable duties as are required by your line manager or the senior management team.
- Attend all relevant training courses as required, residential or otherwise to improve both personal and on site performance.
- Check with the Client that the placed Associate is satisfactory and follow up with progress reports where required by line manager.
- Establish and maintain goodwill with all Clients and Associates.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy