Quality Control Administrator -T2P
Office Angels Dartford is excited to be recruiting for a Quality Administrator to join a small team within a global company. The purpose of this role is to support the Quality team to ensure that business processes are followed correctly and staff adhere to compliance and audit processes.
Initially a temp to perm assignment assignment, this opportunity has the potential to become permanent for the successful candidate.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Logging data onto the system
- Dealing with bespoke database
- Quality control of product lines
- Supplier communications
- Assessing process and procedures
The perfect Candidate will:
- Be available for 6 months minimum
- Able to start immediately
- Have great attention to detail
- Have previous experience in quality, compliance or audit preferably within an FMCG environment
- Have good systems knowledge in Excel
This is an immediate start position and you must therefore be available to start straight away.
As a Temp with Office Angels you will benefit from receiving weekly pay, 28 days holiday a year and additional incentives/competitions. My Client is looking to interview immediately. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you then please apply today.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy