Associate - £25,000 plus Bonus- Bristol - Full time - Permanent
Location: Bristol City centre
Salary: £25,000 per annum Plus Bonus
Term: Full Time Permanent
Hours: Monday - Friday with Flexible hours
Office Angels are delighted to be recruiting for an Associate to join a prestigious consultancy business based in Bristol city centre. Working with a Real Estate Consultancy, the successful candidate will work with a high level of professionalism, provide outstanding attention to detail, and have a methodical and thorough approach to deliver work to a structured deadline.
Role and Responsibilities
- Working directly for a consultant and gaining ownership of in-depth cases for high profile clients, providing like-minded individuals looking to further their careers on an executive level.
- Attending client meetings nationally with the Client Partner to receive the brief from clients
- Form a well written and analytical case on candidates to suit the brief.
- Present individual candidates to the client partner showcasing their capabilities and skills.
- Sourcing candidates through various channels, to gain a high calibre of candidate to match premium positions.
- Have a strong attention to detail, enabling well written candidate cases to be delivered to client partner.
Attributes of the successful candidate:
- A well-structured and methodical approach
- High level of customer service.
- Able to build strong relationships to enable knowledge of individual candidates and gain a full understanding of their current position and the steps to further their professional careers.
- Experience of working in a highly focused and professional environment.
- High level of education at degree level or selling experience of a high-quality product
- To have a strong presence to deliver in a confident manner
- Clear and precise career Progression tailored to the individual through channels such as sales, research, analysis
- Flexible approach for office attire
- Flexible working hours - must be 8 hours per day.
- On completion of training - two mid-week days working from home (optional)
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy