Do you have incredible attention to detail skills? Are you pro-active and enjoy taking ownership of your work? Would you like 25 days annual leave, free parking and the opportunity to work for a Global company? If the answer is yes, then read on.
We're really excited to be recruiting for a SAP Administrator for an exceptional company based in Ashford.
Reasons to work at our client:
- An extremely reputable company
- You will be part of a hard working and very friendly and fun team: who celebrate Chinese new Year, bake cakes and decorate their office
- Free parking, close to the town centre
- Pension including life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
As a SAP Administrator you would be responsible for:
- Accurately maintaining the master data system for our clients portfolio of products for UK customers to ensure all orders are priced correctly and all invoices charge the correct price per product to each customer
- Ensuring the correct authorisations are obtained for all documentation where required
- Accurately maintaining the promotional information within the system across all accounts and products
- Ensuring all company forms are kept up to date and distributed
- Ensuring all product queries are dealt with promptly and effectively
- Maintaining, updating and amending the Company Master File for UK business
- Ensuring New Accounts are managed effectively and efficiently
- Checking and monitoring credit notes processed
- Undertaking special projects as appropriate and as requested
Skills and experience required for this role:
- Previous experience within a similar Data Administration role is essential
- Intermediate skills in MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Telephone skills essential
- High degree of numeracy and analysis
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conduct interviews ASAP and starting 2 new SAP Administrators into their team.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy