Part-Time Concierge (Weekend Evenings)
Pay rate: £8.21
Hours: 16 hours per week, Saturday and Sunday 3pm-11pm
- To be proactive in helping residents when entering and leaving the building.
- Ensure the security of the grounds at all times.
- To be a friendly and confident presence in the foyer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet and greet residents when entering & leaving building, signing for parcels & deliveries on behalf of residents.
- Monitor visitors and obtain names and apartment to be visited
- Ascertain the identity of contractors whether they are working for the client or for the residents.
- Be prepared to call any of the emergency services.
- Adhere to all Health & Safety standards
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Be a team player, and able to follow instructions
- Have a "can do" attitude
If this role looks like you would be interested in, please give us a call on 01202202810 or pop in to our Poole office and ask for Tom.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy